Miguel Barclay's One Pound Meals, became the bestselling debut cookbook of 2017. Vegan One Pound Meals, his fourth book in the series will focus on vegan recipes, with Miguel showing just how accessible it can be to eat vegan meals on a budget, with each recipe costing just £1 per portion.
You might think that it's expensive to change your diet to a vegan one, but Miguel will show you that it's entirely do-able on a tiny budget. Once again, through his ingenious recipes, he will bring delicious food to your table without the expense.
Terms and conditions:
1. This is a prize draw for ONE shopping voucher for Morrisons at the value of £100. Prize winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date in order to arrange their prize.
2. The winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Headline team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
4. The prize draw opens at 12:01 am BST on 3rd May 2019 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 30th May 2019. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a Winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the Company reserves the right to select another winner.
9. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
10. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). The company will need to provide the Winner’s address and other relevant information to Simply Beach to enable the prize to be sent.
11. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.headline.co.uk/Information/Privacy.page to send news about books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from companies within the Hachette UK group of companies (“Hachette Companies”), the email addresses of entrants may be shared with the Hachette Companies. It will be used by the Hachette companies in accordance with their Privacy Notice(s) to send news about their books, products and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications. A list of the Hachette UK companies is at https://www.hachette.co.uk/assets/HachetteGroup/GDPR/HachetteUKGroupCompanies.pdf
13. By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by Headline Publishing Group Limited of Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ (“Company”).
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© 2019 Headline Publishing Group.
Registered in England and Wales with company number 02782638.
Registered address: Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.